Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lucky

This is an older retired set called Lucky Me! from Stampin' Up! that I think is just adorable. Being mostly Irish, I do sent St. Patrick's Day cards to my family members and always make up a batch of Irish Potato Candy. I'll be posting some pictures and a recipe in March, so stop back for a visit.
This card uses all Stampin' Up! supplies: Whisper White and Mint Macaron card stocks, Crumb Cake for the window framelit die which was then swiped with Soft Suede and Espresso to give it a wood grain look. Colored the leprechaun in markers and added textured to the "paneling" with the Wood Grain embossing folder.

I also did the inside with this set, stamping the little shamrocks in Wild Wasabi on the one side and the full leprechaun with the sentiment on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!