Thursday, March 9, 2017

Great Glasses, Batman!


There was an unusual challenge today over at Splitcoast to use glasses/sight images of any kind for your project and I had the perfect stamp for it! This large eyeglasses stamp is an older one by JudiKins that I have had for a long time and had never used yet. Didn't quite know what to do with it.
I used Stampin' Up!'s heavy Whisper White card stock which is great for extra stability and coloring with alcohol ink markers. I used a doodle flower stamp set from Sizzix (don't know the name of it but it came with a bunch of sentiments, some flowers and a set of frame dies). You could easily doodle your own flowers, these look pretty basic. I added some extra little circles with my Micron fine tip marker pen. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread and is called Missing You, which is the sentiment I stamped on the inside of the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!