Sunday, August 24, 2014

American Idol concert

 
We went to see the American Idol concert last night at Marymoor Park, Redmond. This was my mother's day present from Jim and Billy.  The show was pretty good, not fabulous, and was the last stop in their tour. Not a really great production value with the big screen in the background showing the same scenes and commercials repeatedly and a recorded music track. Some of the kids sounded and performed much better than they did on the actual tv show, I guess it is easier when the pressure is off. I thought Alex Preston was excellent. What a talented guy. I was expecting a lot more from Caleb, the season's winner, but basically he was just in the last couple of songs, for the ending of the show.
The weather was perfect for this event, such a beautiful, clear and comfortable night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!