Saturday, August 23, 2014

Big Little Lies

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty was 5 star fabulous. Centered around three very different mothers of kindergarten children in Pirriwee Public School in Australia. There is a dead parent from the school that is cleverly referred to throughout the book in a series of interviews relating to the goings on at the school that led up to this death. So who is it and who did it?
 I felt that I have met most of these ladies in my own school related interactions. There were many really funny lines and lots of heartbreaking situations that kept you caring about what happens to everyone, even the ones you didn't think you cared for all along. I really could not put this book down and I miss Madeline, Cecilia, and Jane already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!